I know I really shouldn't rant about drama again when I've wandered away from a thread that -- once again -- basically was the last straw in a series of events that make me hate humanity. (Remember that entire Bill fangirl thing? That didn't begin with her, although that was basically part of what led up to that post. It actually started with this thread... namely the first comment to it. Yes. Because no one else in the fandom has ever liked this character. And now you know why I was pissed off that day. But I digress.)
Either way, yes, I'm going to say just one thing. Just one fucking little tiny thing, and it's a perfectly legitimate request.
Internet. Fandom. For just one week, do you mind actually being decent people to each other? You know, doing things like:
1. Talking to each other if you have a problem with something.
2. Not being elitist ass holes.
3. Not being fucking retarded whenever someone tries to help you.
4. Not being whiny emo kids for the sake of validating yourself by trying to get a bunch of your groupies to support you unquestioningly.
5. Having the balls to keep communication open until you get things settled instead of going, "lol, I block you so I can win the argument! :D"
Things like that? Because if you could, that'd be really, really nice.
Bella Swan is a necrophiliac.
- Pouring over drama